Friday 6 May 2011

London World Photographic Festival & Awards

 I  have finaly finished my work placement soo exsausting ,I was lucky enough to secure a work place for a week at the London Photographic awards and festivle . I was doing every thing from lifting chairs and tables to filming talks and seminars ,Also we had the chance to work at the awards. Let me Take you through my week . . .

                                                              MONDAY







 We had started on a bank holiday Monday we only met up and got fimiluer with the builds we would be working in and the team we would be working with . The Tuesday were were put to work the day of the ceromeny (Awards of WPO) . I was based at Summerset house after being given the job as a walker  at the ceromeny whitch i will get around to in a bit . We set up for portfolio reviews , we helped gide people around and just a bit of manual labour  really . 
The ceromny I was Walker I had some of the most important people there I had  to pick them up from there seat and take them through back stage to get to the side of the stage to presentent an award , and obviously I balls it up , not too badly mind you though the guys I messed up with didn't help started stouting at me and I fucking cryed .

No comments:

Post a Comment